Sunday, June 9, 2013

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.

reblog if you want anonymous opinions of you

Photo



echte: i think seventh grade was a dark time for everyone

echte:

i think seventh grade was a dark time for everyone

REBLOG if it is ok that I message you when I've lost all hope and reason to live

jacksastraightuphustler:

I'll even give you my number, I love you all so much. okay?

veggiecoldcuts: themasterslover: dramallamapie: fieto: histor...







veggiecoldcuts:

themasterslover:

dramallamapie:

fieto:

historyandlions:

There you go, all the anons who tell people to go and kill themselves. It's pretty easy to find out your identity.

image

Reblog. Reblog. Spread this.

for everyone having a stupid anon annoying them this could be a life-saver

BAM.

Photo



Photo



gravyhottub: "i need to lose weight" i say as i sit here ingesting the entire pantry

gravyhottub:

"i need to lose weight" i say as i sit here ingesting the entire pantry

hoemazing: parades-must-be-in-may: s-cared-to-death: thethough...



hoemazing:

parades-must-be-in-may:

s-cared-to-death:

thethoughtsofanunhing-ed-girl:

theboywiththescars:

sadlystillalive:

this-time-ill-make-you-pr0ud:

obese-whale:

live-by-a-thread:

imthecanadian:

s-e-l-f-h-a-t-e:

brb crying

I have reblogged this 3 days in a row but it's the sweetest thing ever c: 

FOREVER REBLOG they are so cute the blond is the sweetest kid ever i wish i had this <3

Aweeeee

I seriously can't not reblog this.

Crying.

I want a boyfriend who kisses my cuts for once, instead of inflicting them.

Oh my hopscotch!!! Love this

I fucking love this, this is my favourite gif by far

I am dying at how cute this is I WANT THIS PLS

This is my favorite

paperfl-owers: Like half of the notes on this picture are from...



paperfl-owers:

Like half of the notes on this picture are from me. I reblog it so much.

worths: this is my favorite picture ever



worths:

this is my favorite picture ever

nayx: xk187: nayx: you are under arrest for being tall.  get down here.  what are you doing who...

nayx:

xk187:

nayx:

you are under arrest for being tall.  get down here.  what are you doing

who said that

im down here

karla-world: true



karla-world:

true

these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

Photo



karla-world: perfect



karla-world:

perfect

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment