Sunday, June 9, 2013

Accio Fandoms

You know… if you watch the I Need you  scene backwards, it looks like it’s Dean seeing...

You know… if you watch the I Need you  scene backwards, it looks like it’s Dean seeing Castiel for the first time in Hell.

Castiel finding Dean in the deepest parts of Hell and reveling himself to Dean as a wave length of celestial intent. 

 The light that calls to him in a thousand whispers. Dean hears his name like he’s never heard it before. It sounds righteous and kind coming from the light.Dean flinches away, afraid of the light that shines so bright in the darkest part of Hell.

Castiel speaking to Dean, seeing the broken,twisted, Righteous Man for the first time. 

Castiel telling Dean, whispering to him that Dean is the chosen one. He will be raised from Perdition by Castiel’s own hand. He will be remade and reborn, ready to do the Lord’s work.

Dean realizing what that means. what salvation means, and shaking his head no. He says “No, not me. Take anyone but me. They need you. I don’t need you.

weekendship: Inspired by Muse - Undisclosed Desires  



weekendship:

Inspired by Muse - Undisclosed Desires  

A captain cannot cheat death. 





A captain cannot cheat death. 

zerachin: sexxibug: i thought about this scene for years and...













zerachin:

sexxibug:

i thought about this scene for years and years and i never understood it until one day in class i was like "holy shit" because i finally understood

Haru is dabes

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from...







I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. I'll find some way to redeem myself to you. I mean it, Dean. You have fallen in every way imaginable. Don't make me lose you, too. What's the matter? You don't think you deserve to be saved. I was there. Where were you? I gave everything for you, and this is what you give to me?! Dean and I do share a more profound bond. Sorry, you have me confused with the other angel. You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you? Hello, Dean. Sorry, but I'd rather have you. Cursed or not. I'm not leaving here without you. Understand? I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean. I serve Heaven, I don't serve man, and I certainly don't serve you. So what, I'm Thelma and you're Louise and we're just gonna hold hands and sail off this cliff together? These are not just monsters, Dean, they're Leviathan! I have a price on my head, and I've been trying to stay one step ahead of them, to—to keep them away from you. That's why I ran. Just leave me, please. I'm hunted, I rebelled, and I did it, all of it, for you. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you. I don't need to feel like hell for failing you, okay? For failing you like I fail every other godforsaken thing I care about. I don't need it! We've been through much together, you and I.

Photo









*laughs maniacally* thearticflame is going to start playing Dragon Age! 

*laughs maniacally* thearticflame is going to start playing Dragon Age! 

humming-metallica-in-the-tardis: buttsexalecki: JENSEN CALLED JARED CRYING HE SAID "JARED SHE'S A...

humming-metallica-in-the-tardis:

buttsexalecki:

JENSEN CALLED JARED CRYING

HE SAID "JARED SHE'S A GIRL, I HAVE A BABY GIRL"

AND JARED FUCKING CRIED WITH HIM ON THE PHONE

AND THEN I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING

I don’t like Branka…

I don’t like Branka…

I JUST MET BRANKA'S LOVER AND SHE'S CREEPING ME THE...



I JUST MET BRANKA'S LOVER AND SHE'S CREEPING ME THE HELL OUT AND BRANKA CHEATED ON OHGREN SO I WON'T FEEL TO BAD ABOUT KILLING HER??? I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL HER, AREN'T I??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME? IT USED TO BE FUN!

NOPE! CREEPY VOICE IS SCARING ME AND I DON’T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE!

NOPE! CREEPY VOICE IS SCARING ME AND I DON’T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE!

I swear to god flutiebear and mageflower. If Branka is like Ruck I will never stop crying. I HOPE...

I swear to god flutiebear and mageflower. If Branka is like Ruck I will never stop crying. I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING FUN IN PERU CAUSE EVERYTHING IS PAIN OVER HERE.

tippiesonthestrut:  #i've never heard more lies in a single...



tippiesonthestrut:

 #i've never heard more lies in a single gif on tumblr in my entire life

I think we've pretty much established that Jon Snow knows nothing by now.

The X-Files + Art ↳ Edvard Munch [1/2]


The Sick Child, 1896 Oil on canvas






By the Deathbed, 1895 Oil on canvas








Cupido, 1907 Pencil and oil on board

The X-Files + Art
↳ Edvard Munch [1/2]

bulletinthechest: erwilde: xbrokenrosesx:  Can you explain...



bulletinthechest:

erwilde:

xbrokenrosesx:

image

 Can you explain me why is that picture so heartbreaking? WHY?

#because even then he didnt feel like he belonged #because he belongs on Earth with Dean

She was tied to a tree when she was five months old, and her...





She was tied to a tree when she was five months old, and her owners had keyed somebody's car. The people who got their car keyed came back to retaliate, realized they didn't have a car but there was a dog tied to the tree. So they cut the dog up with a machete. Somebody across the street, three days later, called animal services and was like, "there's an injured or maybe dead dog tied to a tree." So animal services came, they got the dog, took her to the pound. They asked the owners if they cut the dog up and they said no, it was this person down the street. So they went to the guy's house, and knocked on the door and said, "We have it under good authority that you cut the dog up," and he was like, "Goddamn right I did. They fuckin' keyed my car and blah blah," so they arrested him right there. As the new owner, I had to go to court and show pictures of her injuries. So I saw the guy; I was like eight feet away from him and I've never wanted to violate a human being more severely in my life. But she's one hundred percent bulletproof now. When I went to the pound, her cage was open, and there were two girls and a guy, and when I walked up, she walked out, and if I saw this in a Disney film, I would call bullshit! She walked out of the cage, walked up to me, turned around and sat on my feet. And one of the girls standing there said to me, "You must be her foster dad!" And I looked at the girl and I was like, "I have never seen this chick in my life!" And she's like, "Oh my god, you gotta take her." She was I right; I had to take her. But I was a little skeptical – she was so injured. I didn't want to fall in love with her and have her die. As soon as I took her home, literally, she got healthy by the minute. In a month she was a completely changed dog. On the steps of the pound, right outside there's a Winchell's donuts. So I got her two sausage-filled kolaches, and I got myself two glazed buttermilk donuts. She wouldn't touch the sausage. It was the most bizarre thing in the world, a dog not eating sausage, but she gobbled down the glazed donut! She's weird! So I named her Donut right there.

okay in love.

"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long and...





"I have been, and always shall be, your friend. Live long and prosper."

bowtiesarecool4: saveusalltellmelifeisbeautiful: moonrisesailor...





bowtiesarecool4:

saveusalltellmelifeisbeautiful:

moonrisesailor:

#OH SNAP IT'S ON #SAMUEL'S ALL COMING IN HERE TRYING TO MAKE BOBBY FEEL LIKE HE'S NOT THEIR 'REAL' PARENT #AND BOBBY AIN'T HAVING NONE OF THAT SHIT #UH UH #BITCH I HAVE RAISED THOSE KIDS #AND LOVED THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE LITTLE SHITS #AND YOU COME INTO MY CRIB #AND TRY TO TELL ME I'M PRETENDING TO BE THEIR FATHER #SOMEBODY HOLD MY BEARD #BOBBY SINGER #FUCKING AWESOME

Somebody hold my beard

Today at work I was talking to one of the higher ups, we shall call him K about talking to my boss...

Today at work I was talking to one of the higher ups, we shall call him K about talking to my boss so we could figure out a new schedule for the weekends. K then tells me “Yeah well… He tends to disregard women. He doesn’t take women seriously.”

OH.
IT IS ON NOW. I’m going to make him take me seriously.

If somebody ever wants to light a fire under me all they have to do is mention men not taking women seriously bc they are women.

It’s on.

threelisabeth: everything else aside, alanna the lioness definitely got the fuck/marry/kill of...

threelisabeth:

everything else aside, alanna the lioness definitely got the fuck/marry/kill of jon/george/roger completely right

No comments:

Post a Comment