Thursday, June 6, 2013

TomBydand

Photo







drinking-for-two: I had to do a powerpoint on how to solve overpopulation in countries. My...

drinking-for-two:

I had to do a powerpoint on how to solve overpopulation in countries. My powerpoint consisted of one slide that had this gif in it.

image

bed. bed BED BED BED fails to go to bed 

bed.

bed

BED


BED

BED


fails to go to bed 

i couldn't decide which of of these to post so i thought...







i couldn't decide which of of these to post so i thought "why not all three.

photos by tombydand that would be me 

i didn't really need to do that much editing for these, which was nice. i hope you like them.

the guy who served me in (wh)Smiths today was an exact double of Justin long. same hair, same face,...

the guy who served me in (wh)Smiths today was an exact double of Justin long. same hair, same face, same height, same build, same eyes same everything.

except he was English. but i was so caught off guard by it that i just sort of stared at him and so he thought i was angry at hif for taking to long when i was wanting him to take his times so i could workout how much money i’d make if he was a professional lookalike and i was his agent. and then he passed me my money and i sort of dropped it on the floor and walked out in a daze and then i couldn’t go back in because that would be weird. so i just walked home repeatedly muttering “maybe hes a method actor now and has actually become an Englishman working in a shop. am i awake or is the the matrix”

Photo













Social skills of an agoraphobic lobster: So, my headcanon at the moment is that Darcy told Lizzie about the...

Social skills of an agoraphobic lobster: So, my headcanon at the moment is that Darcy told Lizzie about the...:

itsnotliketherearehillshere:

So, my headcanon at the moment is that Darcy told Lizzie about the Sanditon situation and how everyone's rude, and things there are super weird and how much he would like to interfere, but Lizzie told him no, giving him every possible argument, including "WHAT ABOUT THE PRIME DIRECTIVE?", which…

"captain your new first officer is here, she graduated early from the Academy, and she shares your desire to track down the deserter Wickham." captain Darcy of the SS Pemberly turned sharply to face his friend and shipmate Fitz. "she? they sent me a girl? you know what this mission will entail, what that man has done. this is no mission for a girl.

the doors tot he bridge slid open revealing the most beautiful woman William had ever seen dressed in blue she gave the captain a cool look. "well we'll just have to hope i'm decent enough captain." she tucked her hair behind her ears as she stepped further into the room it was then Darcy finally saw what the new arrival went onto confirm "as i am a quarter Vulcan and very much regarded as a female not a woman your request has been adhered to, furthermore Mr Darcy. my sister was one of his intended victims and i would very much like to stop the same thing happening to anyone else." Darcy went to protest but his chief medical officer,and sister cut across. 

"welcome to Pemberly Lizzie Bennet. William, you are already running behind and my team were supposed to be on the moon of Sanditon by now mediating a dispute." Darcy huffed and walked over to the captains chair "ensign Lu take us to warp." Charlotte Lu glanced across at her childhood friend and at a nod from the captain sent the ship into warp.

JUST BE GOOD TO ME THE SOS BAND (by OoTigerEyez69oO)



JUST BE GOOD TO ME THE SOS BAND (by OoTigerEyez69oO)

Photo









Photo



Um, so it's possible I'm having withdrawal from...



Um, so it's possible I'm having withdrawal from writing the events on my venue blackboard…

han-polo: Sassy Han appreciation post.



















han-polo:

Sassy Han appreciation post.

Photo





drfrederickchilton: If gay people don't use the phrase "I cant think straight around you" as a pick...

drfrederickchilton:

If gay people don't use the phrase "I cant think straight around you" as a pick up line. I feel like we have missed a genuinely great opportunity.

I have actually said “I’m having trouble thinking straight around you.” With a gentle smoulder. he laughed too hard and spilt his drink so I made a hasty retreat.

themanyfacesofjester: I feel like Pavel Chekov is sort of the...



themanyfacesofjester:

I feel like Pavel Chekov is sort of the unsung hero of Star Trek Into Darkness. The whole show, while everyone else was chasing Khan, and trying to gain a little power, this teenager was running around trying to fix the whole ship. Without him the Enterprise probably would have failed. Everyone on the Enterprise was bent on vengeance and choosing a Captain, and figuring out who was in charge. Everyone except Chekov. And he never even asked for a Thank You, or a reward. If anyone was a hero in this movie, it was this guy right here.

oh good someone said it. Let me explain you a thang. Yes Pavel Chekov is an adorable little puppy that we must snuggle. But first movie when there is a complex mathematical equation that needs to be done, it isn't the established 'ranked' crew embers who work it out in the space of a couple of seconds, he then remembers his formular while running through the ship, and manages to save two lives where others would have failed. Second movie as soon as kirk needs someone in engineering he turns to Chekov. Some might see that as wreak less but I truly believe next to Scotty there is no one else with the brains to perform the role. Does he struggle? Yes. But he is still probably the youngest person on that ship. And yet he is doing the job Scotty had years of training for. This man is a hero and magnificent and should never be tagged as only a puppy because he is so much more, also he looks hot in red

humanoidproductions: tombydand: why are these two not in a...





humanoidproductions:

tombydand:

why are these two not in a show together yet? why haven't we all come up with a convoluted plan to make them friends. 

geek prince Stephen and geek princess Katie would be such a splendid double act brotp. 

photos (not mine borrowed for illustrative purposes, all credit goes to original posters) from 

http://wildenvy.tumblr.com/post/50072328537/his-face-makes-my-ovaries-implode-and-i-feel 

http://mcgrathed.tumblr.com/post/50051023651

Bringing this back for all of the reasons. Do you know how hard it is to write a script about the two of them????
Hint: it's not.
I have about 4 pages typed, 15 hand written, and Tom, my darling, my muse, my love,
I have Katie's character call him a "scruffy looking need herder."

So pleased with this.

oh hang on… Sorry knocked over my tea flailing my arms around at the though of those words leaving queen Katie's lips directed at king Stephen. When I mention this to people they ask "isn't that a bit difficult" nope really not look at them for goodness sake how could creating a world for them to call their own filled with snarky friends and sci-fi speed dating and quotes slipped in at random moments. I just. Oh I want to smush them are we allowed to smush them if we are creating a script for them?

I hate squirrels I hate them and their fuckity little titwank lives the little shits. They have...

I hate squirrels I hate them and their fuckity little titwank lives the little shits. They have found a away into my roof again and have been running LOUDLY back a forth all night and scratching and then actually being vocal and then they started the sea gums up and that agitated them and WHAT IS THE POINT OF SQUIRRELS! I KEEP GOING THROUGH THE FOOD CHAIN AND THE FOOD WEB AND THE WORLD WOULD NOT END IF THEY DIDN’T EXIST SO WHY ARE THEY HERE THEY MAKE NO CONTRIBUTION THESE GREY ONES!

You! you Americans and Canadians this is your fucking fault we had nice tame lovabble red ones till one of you introduced the grey one. And I’ve had no sleep and the sun is rising and I didn’t have supper so I’m suddenly aware of that and I just want a gun so I can shoot the squirrel/s in my roof and then I want to set myself on fire and throw myself out the window because OF THOSE cvnty little shits. I need to enact violence against something or someone and that scares me because right now the only available person is me. Rage.
I am fills to the brim with rage point me towards your enemies and I shall tear out their spines with my bare hands and laugh with glee as I do so.

wiress: About Steve Rogers #says the bastard who helped the...





wiress:

About Steve Rogers

#says the bastard who helped the workers clean up the set after filming #and visited a little boy after he sent him a home made card

#i bet coldplay writes songs about you

humanoidproductions replied to your post: Choir Tuesdays Just what the hell were you singing haha!!!...

humanoidproductions replied to your post: Choir Tuesdays
Just what the hell were you singing haha!!! Oh Tom, you AHHHed when you should have ahhhed

That was for illustrative effect.

Italic capitals for high notes
Italics for the middle
And bold for tenor/bass
But I sang too loudly at one point so my bass went LEAN ON ME, WHEN YOU’RE NOT STRONG, AND I’LL BE YOUR FRIEND, I’LL HELP YOU CARRY ON.
but it should have been
lean on me, when you’re not strong, and I’ll be your friend. I’ll help you carry on

It got very giggly towards the end because we started working on ‘I can see clearly now’ but when it got to my part I was obviously the only one singing so the rst of them were all just watching me twiddling their fingers lol

Tomorrow I’m going to post a video of the warm down we did at the end that was making us all dissolve into laughter.
And you all get to hear my yucky singing voice.

salmaface: YOU GUYS THIS CAST



salmaface:

YOU GUYS THIS CAST

No comments:

Post a Comment