Wednesday, June 5, 2013

;

s0mmerspr0ssen: For his recently published picture book...





















s0mmerspr0ssen:

For his recently published picture book Freckles (Splice Pictures Publishing), the Swiss photographer Reto Caduff has taken pictures of freckled women all over Europe. His pictures prove: freckles are beautiful. Don't hide yourself in the shade! I think what I love about this the most is the vast diversity of people who are blessed with freckles. (x)

kushandwizdom: EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL



kushandwizdom:

EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL

Photo



Charlie just told me his friend shot himself.I don't think he...











Charlie just told me his friend shot himself.
I don't think he has any friends.

Photo



youre-killing-me-love: Depression / Self Harm / Suicide /...



youre-killing-me-love:

Depression / Self Harm / Suicide / Advice blog

TRIGGER WARNING!

Photo



kushandwizdom: EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL



kushandwizdom:

EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL

Kim Ledger: "This is The Joker's diary. In order to inhabit his...

















Kim Ledger: "This is The Joker's diary. In order to inhabit his character, he (Heath) locked himself up in a hotel room for weeks. He would do that. He liked to dive into his characters, but this time he really took it up a notch.

The hospital scene is interesting because when he was a kid, his sister Kate liked to dress him up as a nurse. He was really funny like that. He also was in the movie. This is a make-up test which was done eight months before. Before the end of the shooting he wrote "bye bye" on the back of the page. It was hard to see this."

kushandwizdom: Click here for the best collection of quotes



kushandwizdom:

Click here for the best collection of quotes

Photo



lumos5000: god bless motherfuckers. Tim out. 



lumos5000:

god bless motherfuckers. Tim out. 

domcx: alc0h0l: My upload. Seems legit



domcx:

alc0h0l:

My upload.

Seems legit

"All these emotions, everything that's said and all your...





"All these emotions, everything that's said and all your experience, that's what inspires the first flicker of a song. It's hard being a human being."

kushandwizdom: EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL



kushandwizdom:

EVERYTHING LOVE,  POSITIVE & PERSONAL

"Millions of people have decided not to be sensitive. They have grown thick skins around themselves..."

"Millions of people have decided not to be sensitive. They have grown thick skins around themselves just to avoid being hurt by anybody. But it is at great cost. Nobody can hurt them, but nobody can make them happy either."

-  Osho (via color-blind)

Photo



secret-paranoia: http://secret-paranoia.tumblr.com



secret-paranoia:

http://secret-paranoia.tumblr.com

My hobbies include laying in bed in my underwear while I listen to music and hate myself

My hobbies include laying in bed in my underwear while I listen to music and hate myself

death-by-lulz: abasnail: that's what I call a traffic jam



death-by-lulz:

abasnail:

that's what I call a traffic jam

No comments:

Post a Comment