Sunday, June 9, 2013

bastardly... 2

There is such trust in this image. All of her weight leans into...



There is such trust in this image. All of her weight leans into him. her throat is filled with cock, and she has to believe that he will let her breathe. Because she cannot do it for herself. her very existence depends on him.

I would enjoy this position immensely. But you knew that.

You're going to stay there and ponder what it means to...



You're going to stay there and ponder what it means to obey. When I ask you to do something, it is not a suggestion, but merely a polite form of a command.

Get your ass up higher. I want easy access to your cunt. Good. Oh, look at that. The slut is wet even when she's getting punished. Well, lets add some cum to that anyways.

There. Yes, I know the guests will be here soon. They've been informed of the situation. They've been invited to use you in whatever ways they see fit. You do want to be the perfect little hostess, don't you?

I thought so.

I'm in a fucking mood. You know that. Squirm and...



I'm in a fucking mood. You know that.

Squirm and it's only going to get worse.

Cry out and my cock will replace the plug, and that will be even less pleasant for you.

Got it?

She was awake by the time I came back with the coffee and...



She was awake by the time I came back with the coffee and bagels.

She looked good enough to devour, in that morning light.

Breakfast could wait. Coffee was too hot anyways.

There's something bugging me.

(apologies for this not being a sexy post, I’ll forgive you for continuing your scroll)

I am presenting a narrow view of sexuality.

This occurred to me as I scrolled through my own tumblr and realized how many images I’ve reproduced are of model-thin, airbrushed, caucasian women or couples. They might be engaged in kinky acts, or doing things marked as taboo, but they all fit a very narrow swath of humanity otherwise.

And I’m sorry about that.

We all know intuitively that real men and women have curves, and imperfections. We aren’t all conventionally attractive, and neither are our partners. We love people of different backgrounds and gender representations. We have different levels of body hair. But our tumblr pages don’t tend to reflect this, unless we operate a “fetish” page (which aren’t really fetish pages, but that’s a different conversation) for “curvy” or “hairy” or “interracial” images.

A lot of this has to do with the nature of the beast. We’ve been programmed to mark certain images as beautiful, and most adult photographers adhere to these standards, because they’d like to make money. We then share these images, or add words to them, and they pick up a momentum of their own that’s difficult to stem.

So what to do?

For me, I’m going to make an effort to have a more diverse tumblr page. This is a challenge. Go try and find a well-shot set of an “imperfect” couple having sex. It’s a challenge, right? But I think it’s worth the pursuit.

You are free to disagree, or to unfollow me. I have no problem there. But at least think about it. Change starts there.

/rant

Thanks for reading. :)

I'm going to make you scream, and cry out, and beg, and...



I'm going to make you scream, and cry out, and beg, and moan, and call my name, and cum over and over and over. Before the night is over.

Seems like a reasonable task list.

Photo



Dawn is an excellent time for a hike. But don't forget to...



Dawn is an excellent time for a hike. But don't forget to leave the trail better than when you found it! There are multiple interpretations of this particular rule.

Make sure to practice your knots before you get to the park. You...



Make sure to practice your knots before you get to the park. You certainly don't want anything coming loose! If you're stumped, you can ask one of your friendly park rangers, who are always willing to help with any tie-downs! Tips are not allowed, but we can't stop you!

Be sure to check when you arrive whether its safe to go into the...



Be sure to check when you arrive whether its safe to go into the water. If it is, take it all in. Especially at sunset- the views will take your breath away. Exposé yourself to the beauty, and swallow it whole.

While you're not allowed to erect any permanent structures...



While you're not allowed to erect any permanent structures in a national park, temporary erections that don't harm the environment are acceptable. Just make sure to cover up anything you drop on the ground, lest it attract unwanted attention

Summer is an ideal time to visit our national parks and partake...



Summer is an ideal time to visit our national parks and partake of all they have to offer. Natural beauty, recreational activities, secluded parking spots…

In the queue

is a kind of amusing theme for the afternoon. I hope you enjoy. :)

Random question...

When you think about fucking in public, what place first comes to mind?

Awwwwwwww. No, but seriously. Why would you want to eat that...



Awwwwwwww.

No, but seriously. Why would you want to eat that face?

Too much rain, not enough coffee.



Too much rain, not enough coffee.

Oh wow. Thank god I found your blog! I'll be coming back.. a lot.

Just in the nick of time! Another satisfied customer. Welcome. :)

Notice how even when she is being further reduced to an object,...



Notice how even when she is being further reduced to an object, mouth stuffed with her own underwear, her legs are politely crossed.

You might learn something from her.

As a kid, this was one of my favorite fantasies. No, not the...



As a kid, this was one of my favorite fantasies.

No, not the saving the damsel thing.

The tying her to the track thing.

You're right, I am a bit twisted.

Waldo was rougher than she would have imagined. And he kept the...



Waldo was rougher than she would have imagined. And he kept the hat on the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment